Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Modding: Laser Prime Repaint - Back 'N' Black

So I had some money come in today and I promptly bought and used a can of Tamiya Black spray on the entire cab of the truck mode. The rear of the cab was blasted with NATO Black to mesh with the rear mudguard section that becomes the bot mode backpack. Assembled, he currently looks like this:

 Once I get my other wheels back, you'd better run!




You'll find the Headless Horseman dead on I-35

 Favourite colours: Black, black.

So finally this custom is coming together. I only have two issues; how to disassemble the legs and where the heck to get more Gunship Grey spraypaint! Next I'll focus on tinting all that clear orange to an evil red.

-Mattersmasher

4 comments:

exillionXLR said...

Looking mighty tidy smash!

Mattersmasher said...

Sadly I do not yet know how to stop some of the transformation joints rubbing the paint off. I think I'll sell this guy when he's finished and buy the United version of Laser Prime :P

SharkNinjaBlueStar said...

Looks great man!

Anonymous said...

Looking sharp!

Post a Comment