Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello!

What it do? I'm Brad, also known as exillion. I prefer Brad because people tend to shorten exillion to "ex" and that makes me sound wayyyy cooler than i actually am.

I live in Cardiff, Wales and I've been hording transformers since around 2001 at random paces. I am now completely fed up of them....nah i still love them...most of the time. About two years ago I started doing the youtube reviewy thing and that is what has led me to this fine establishment.

Kick back, eat a twix, eat 5 more..it's gonna be AWESOME!




What interests you in Transformers?
Robot smashy smashy....nuff said!

Who was your first Transformer?
Well the first transforming robot that was bought for me was a Gobot ZigZag. Back then I remember being under the impression that it was a Mirage figure despite them having about as much resemblence as a bathroom cabinet construction kit and an apple. I also never really understood why he could transform into a foot....but yeah not long after that I got an Aerialbot Slingshot and he had an orange face.

Who are your top five characters?
In order of me thinking of them:
1. Starscream (Most of them)
2. Lockdown (Animated)
3. Hotrod/Hotshot/Exillion (G1/UCT/Galaxyforce) They're all the same!
4. Dinobot (BW)
5. Gary Buseytron (Armada)

Autobots or Decepticons?
Hmmmm well I'd have to choose Decepticons because they would still beat six layers of crap out of one another if there were left alone. All the Autobots would do is drink Ginger Beer and wear practical head attire.

What is your favourite gimmick?
Force Chips all the way!

Which show is your favourite?
Out of everything I have seen little has engaged me like Galaxy Force did back in the good old days. Animated is way up there too. As for G1,I grew up with it....I love it and always will...but I've left it behind.

Well that's me done, this only took me 20 seconds as I have twelve hands and two of those were holding bags of doritos. You believe me right?

16 comments:

Thew said...

I've got six pairs of hands, Rick!

exillionXLR said...

:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BUBs said...

Bananafuckingrama (i dunno if swears is allowed, so i swore anyway)

Mandy said...

what were you doing with the other 8 hands,assuming you only needed 2 to type?

BuddhaCon said...

I believe he was making smores!

exillionXLR said...

No that's the reason i was so quick at typing...well ok i was picking my nose with two of them

Mandy said...

really? I heard he was constructing a bathroom cabinet using nothing but apples

exillionXLR said...

this is all true, but then again i might be lying

BuddhaCon said...

@Mandy... Yeah I've heard that.. I could hear the sound of jack hammers all the way here in new york city! I am amazed at how the man can construct such wonderful toys out of apples and yet they don't sour over time!?

Mattersmasher said...

Using nothing but his nipples?!

Mattersmasher said...

Oh wait, I see now.

BuddhaCon said...

If anyone can use their nipples to construct a cabinet from nothing but apples it would be our boy Brad!

exillionXLR said...

i'm all over it!

Anonymous said...

This comment chain makes me feel as though I've been smoking a special sort of crack.

...

I like it.

BuddhaCon said...

hahaha special crack.. you're in the block now moriarty!

Post a Comment