Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lightpiping champion: Allspark Power Inferno (and friends)

The competition is heating up! See what I did there? Yeah? Well...anyway, waspshot23 has sent in some blistering Armada repaint lightpiping:





And that's not all, he brought some mates! Waspshot23 says: "here's mine: Movie allspark power Inferno. First strike optimus prime and superion aren't bad either."



That's one impressive visor-visage right there, but is there a better windscreen-faced robot out there? If found, please return to mattersmasher@thetransformingblock.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, his chest.

Ben Watson said...

He's quite busty yeah. But I think I've got a chance with this level of light-piping: eyes, ears and neck. Oh yes.

Ben Watson said...

By the way, I think someone needs to make a light-piping champion challenge announcement video.
I'd say it should be "Lord Lightpipe" but whoever gets there first, I suppose will do.

Anonymous said...

Mattersmasher came up with the idea, so I think he should do it.

Mattersmasher said...

Yeah...I started this without any clear goal as to where it's going! Really, it's not right to do 'lightpiping' related stuff without Thew, but I am sure we'll work it out.

Post a Comment