Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mindset Mod Update!

So progress slinks along like a cat of some kind, soon to be halted when my final scalpel blade snaps...but until it does, here's the latest:
So as you can see, the side panels of the legs have had all the rivets and fiddly details trimmed off for more G1itude and I've got 3/4 of the track armour in place.

Above is how he's looking in alt mode now, still a long way to go, but still...
And finally his current robot mode state. I accidentally made an unhappy Pokemon face out of his torso armour. Brent is doing me a massive favour by sending a Power Core Combiner Smoulder head in the post to use as the basis for his robo-noggin and now all I need is a WWII German helmet...

-Mattersmasher

4 comments:

MrVash104 said...

wow !!!

exillionXLR said...

smooth working there brother! Looking forward to the end result and a less generic comment from me

BuddhaCon said...

digging the work so far bro-ham!

Mattersmasher said...

I've just been having a gander at Smoulder's head to see how well it would fit the body and it might be a little large. Time will tell on that one.

Post a Comment