Friday, May 13, 2011

Mindset Mod Update: Engineering the gurn (edit: picture added)

I've been working on Mindset's underbite:


Forgive the Jimmy Hill chin, it was that big so it'd stick down solidly. He'll look better once I've reduced it a little.

Just as a reminder, here's what I am working from: Mindset

And here's the wider perspective:

Edit: And here he is with the smaller chin and a simplified helmet. The slight bumps on top of his head are the clear lightpiping behind it showing over the top and I may reduce the chin yet more. we'll see how he looks with his jaw in place and some more face detail.



-Mattersmasher

4 comments:

exillionXLR said...

Keep the Jimmy Hill chin!!!! Who's with me????

Mattersmasher said...

Too late, the chinectomy has gone ahead as planned. That said, he's still going to have a wickedly manly jaw, I just don't know how to get the German army helmet look to work...

Unknown said...

this is brilliant

Mattersmasher said...

It's getting somewhere at last! I tried to finish the jawline with Green Stuff putty, but I'm bloody useless with that crap. I'll try again tomorrow, but for now I'm sanding down the top and sides of the helmet and wondering how the heck I'll make him look more 'WWII German'...

Post a Comment