Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Masterpiece Convoy MP-10 Prototype Images

Red Leader from Kapow Toys has posted new images as of yesterday! Here we have the first images of the ALL NEW Masterpiece Convoy from Takara and Hasbro, MP-10. Here are some of the long awaited details of yet another Optimus Prime... yay... (can you sense my sarcasim?!):



  • Smaller and more to scale with Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy
  • A Transforming gun that fits in back compartment
  • Comes with an In-scale Spike figure
  • Energon Axe
  • Trailer with Repair Bay Bot and Roller
  • More Animated look, a lot less kibble
  • Chest opens, A more detailed Matrix of leadership visible as well.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray, another Optimus Prime figure when there are loads of Autobots and Decepticons who haven't even been given a Deluxe Generations update.

...

My enthusiasm: let me show you it.

BuddhaCon said...

I WANT JAZZ, or someone random! like come on.

Thew said...

I'd be angrier if it wasn't so beautiful

MrVash104 said...

i agree with thew ..... but stilll realllllly !!!

exillionXLR said...

Wow i didn't realise it was going to look so different...and he's a babe! Buuut yeah my wallet says I can pass on this for sure.

Mattersmasher said...

I have MP-01, he looks fine. This guy has abs that seem to go a bit too far up...

BuddhaCon said...

all i'd want from this bad boy is the trailer.. spike can bugger off.

Anonymous said...

I can picture it now...the day after MP-10 is released, one hundred Spikes go up for sale on eBay. Either that or everybody chucks theirs, and in ten years he's a collector's piece.

BuddhaCon said...

Agreed...! But that damn Trailer is soooo enticing.. lol

Post a Comment