Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sky-Banana

My kids never call me. Wait, do I have kids?

Sky-Banana is actually HFTD Sunspot, which is a stupid name that should hate itself. Nothing about him involves any fire or light and there isn't a spot to be found. He is, however, a flyer, yellow, and vaguely shaped like a banana. So henceforth I shall be referring to him as Sky-Banana. A much better name, don't you agree?


He wouldn't remember his name is Sunspot anyway. His bio states that his memory is so terrible that flying is basically the only thing he can remember how to do properly. He doesn't even remember there is a war going on! Attacking this guy would be like declaring war on a retirement home.

Perhaps the most amazing bit of information is that his firepower is listed as 9. Why is that amazing? Well, the Skystalker mold features no guns of any kind. He has axes though, two of them. No guns. Sky-Banana's skill is 4, which is surprising considering his bio stops short of calling him the stupidest creature in the known universe.

Life isn't too bad for Sky-Banana. He does, after all, have a friend in me. Wait, who am I? What is this place? Who are you people?! Pants.

Potassium has never been so evil.

10 comments:

Mattersmasher said...

He's the flavour of Summertime! Seriously, lick him.

Unknown said...

I really love this little guy. Hes got a surprising amount of personality. His alt mode looks like a weird white and yellow sparrow. I just love him to bits, and I love this article. Well done.

MrVash104 said...

i love the skystalker mold and if i ever get this one ill think of it as mindwipe day delopment drone

Mattersmasher said...

Nice idea! A daylight recon drone instead of the night-time one :)

MrVash104 said...

and mindwipe is still the evil master mind lol

exillionXLR said...

I hear he has a wicked fruit lob!

Ben Watson said...

I'm still trying to get my hands on one of these. Mighty tasty lookin'.
I was stupid to let skystalker slip thru my grasp...

MrVash104 said...

what happen to all the comments ?

BuddhaCon said...

They are slowly coming back after the massive server shut down damn cons!

Anonymous said...

"Attacking this guy would be like declaring war on a retirement home."

This needs to be on his official bio, damnit.

Post a Comment