Thursday, April 28, 2011

LEGO Hero Factory: Recon Team

Well, I received a pleasant surprise in the mail this afternoon! I was finally delivered my Hero Factory Recon Team figure which I ordered maybe a few weeks ago. For those of you who may not be familiar with LEGO Hero Factory, it is the action figure line of toys that LEGO has replaced the aging Bionicle line with. Hero Factory figures are built on a highly poseable ball-joint skeleton, which you then clip armor, cladding and weaponry to. The HF Recon Team (link below) is a unique program that enables you to create your own custom Hero Factory figure through LEGO's website and then purchase the figure you have created to be delivered right to your door. Hero Factory and the custom Recon Team figure are definately on my to-do list for reviews and I will go more in depth.

http://herorecon.lego.com/

May I present to you, the latest Recon Team hero, Rick Mercury Thunder!! (Yes, the names are chosen by you as well.)


You can create and save as many HF Recon Team heroes as you like to the public gallery, and save your designs for later purchase. I definitely recommend trying this out, it's quite entertaining!

2 comments:

BuddhaCon said...

Awesome! You and Mattersmasher should get together. I know he collects LEGOS as well! The hero factory Figures are so cool.

Chris said...

Looks like something I could really get into! Nice link!!

Post a Comment