Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's 2:30am, Do you know who your bloggers are?

Hello!

So it's my turn, right? Ok, I'll introduce myself; I'm Mattersmasher (no, really, my parents are that cruel) and I'm a reviewer from the land of warm beer, bad teeth and rain. I've been collecting Transformers toys off and on since I bought RID Prowl and was astounded to find that Transformers were actually still really good toys and on the recommendation of Thew, I started posting my reviews on Youtube.

I shall now follow in the kleptomania of my fellows:

What interests you in Transformers?
Well for me it's a mix of aesthetic and engineering. I love how the toys work and the cleverness of the designs, I also really enjoy the character and personality of the toys.

Who was your first Transformer?
That's a tricky one, but I think the first one that was mine and mine alone might have been Powermaster Optimus Prime. I sadly don't have him any more, but I vividly remember him being a total brick, albeit a brick covered with guns!

Who are your top five characters?
In no order:
1. Depth Charge (BW)
2. Soundwave (G1)
3. Bulkhead (Animated)
4. Rattrap (BW)
5. Lockdown (Animated)

Autobots or Decepticons?
Decepticons because the bad guys are always better!

What is your favourite gimmick?
I really love the simplicity of the G2 Laser Rods - light up swords!

Which show is your favourite?
Well the only one I can remember clearly is Beast Wars, so it wins by default.

So there you go, but enough of my secrets! It is never prudent to reveal too much at once - any stripper will tell you the same.

-Mattersmasher

1 comments:

MrVash104 said...

ok lets see if i can do this right
What interests you in Transformers?
well for me i always love giant fighting robots and i think i like the play value even tho its sounds wired but i like using my hands and for me TFs are perfect for exspelling energy in my hands

Who was your first Transformer?
hmm its hard to stay cuz ive been getting Tfs from parents but my first tf that i actually bought with "my own money"(and i use that term very loosely) was BM Scavenger that was untill somebody stole him from me....

Who are your top five characters?
1shockwave(g1)
2soundwave(G1)
3. inferno(bestwars)
4.lockdown(animated)
5.sixshot(G1)

Autobots or Decepticons?
i have to agree with you CONS all the way

What is your favourite gimmick?
hmmmm ..pop out weapons that don't hammper the toy.....much

Which show is your favourite?
beats wars though im starting to like Tf prime

Post a Comment