Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MontanaVista - An Introduction

Hello Folks - I just wanted to give everyone a quick introduction as to who I am and why I am here! I started collecting Transformers again after Revenge of the Fallen (ROTF) was in theatres here in the States. As I perused YouTube and found people in my age group doing video reviews of these figures, I realized I wasn't the only one intrigued by these new toys. I grew up watching G1 Transformers, and as mostly everyone who did, I stopped buying and collecting in my teens. But the new molds and designs just caught my interest, I felt as if I was missing out and yearned to collect again.

After collecting most of the ROTF line of figures, and then some, I needed to take a break! There was a lot of time until the next movie would come out and I had lost some interest in the between-film lines that Hasbro was putting out there. My attention then turned to LEGO. LEGO has proved to be an amazing distraction from the TF world until Dark of the Moon (DOTM) comes out. To me this means, that by collecting and building LEGO sets I will return to collecting DOTM Transformers with a new vigor!

My current goal is to start reviewing and offering my opinion on some LEGO sets, like the new Pirates of the Carribean, Ninjago, and Pharaoh's Quest sets. I'd also like to go back and review some of my favorite ROTF Transformers. And, once the DOTM sets hit stores I plan on diving into collecting Transformers again and reviewing them as well.

I look forward to adding to the community. Until next time, cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment