Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New DOTM Screenshot


A new screenshot has been floating around from the new DOTM trailer that is set to debut tomorrow on Apple Trailers. With one look at this screenshot you'll be stoked to see the trailer! I know I was pretty set back by what I saw.

It appears that it's some sort of Assault Ship invading the city, needless to say the words that first came to mind are not family friendly words. Thing looks sick and I'm excited to see what this trailer has in store for us! Once the trailer posts i will do my best to post a copy of it on the blog for all to see!


Source for Screenshots and Trailers

3 comments:

MrVash104 said...

idk why but it reminds me of jetfire from when we first see him transform

BuddhaCon said...

Yeah I'd have to agree with you on that. It is VERY Jetfireish! :D

MrVash104 said...

sweet im not alone with this crazy idea lol
but i have to wonder who are those three bots in the pic one looks like shock but i don't really know the two thats one the building

Post a Comment