Thursday, April 28, 2011

LEGO News - New Alien Conquest Sets Appear

Until I find myself a proper camera to start doing some reviews I have in mind, I will join in posting some news that perks my interest! Word got out quickly that LEGO's new foray into the spacey sci-fi theme, dubbed Alien Conquest, has started to appear on the Toys R Us website here in the States. While these aren't the first images we have seen of the upcoming sets, we do get firm pricing and some details about each new set.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11513179

In my opinion, Alien Conquest a good change in the right direction after the ailing Space Police theme that LEGO has phased out. Just from looking at some of the preliminary images of the new sets, it looks like we can expect some new and interesting building techniques with Alien Conquest. The box art looks funky enough to sway me into picking up a few of these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment